ABOUT THE Project Manager
Mr. Andrew Irete Ikheloa, is the project manager for Azemobor Gregory Foundation, which is the corporate social responsibility arm of BethelMendels International Limited. Mr Ikheloa joined the foundation in 2018 and has been an invaluable member, with responsibilities that include planning and overseeing projects through which BethelMendels International Limited gives back to society. These projects include providing economic empowerment to widows, offering financial scholarship to fund the education of indigent children and young people, and other identified projects aimed at positively impacting the lives of the poor and the less privileged in the society. It is Mr Ikheloa’s duty to ensure that projects are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. Mr Ikheloa plans and designates project resources, prepares budgets, monitors the progress of these projects, keeping stakeholders informed the entire way.
As a project manager, Mr Ikheloa collaborates closely with the founder and president of the foundation, relevant teams, and external partners to ensure the successful delivery of projects, ensuring they are aligned with the foundation’s strategic objectives, vision, and dreams.
Detailed Responsibilities Mr. Andrew Irete Ikheloa (Project Manager)
- He determines and defines the scope and objectives of the Foundation’s projects.
- He predicts the resources needed to achieve set objectives and manages resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- He prepares budgets for projects based on the scope of work and resources needed.
- He develops and manages a detailed project schedule and work plan and tracks the cost of projects to remain with budget, adjusting as needed.
- He provides project updates on a consistent basis to the founder and president of the Foundation, relevant teams, and external partners about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- He is responsible for measuring project performance to identify areas for improvement.