12 years ago, in our relentless aspiration to contribute our little quota to the development of our great nation, Nigeria and the betterment of our society, we launched a project called : Promoting Patriotism and Development in Nigeria Initiative.
Our mission was to promote the idea of “Creating a New Nigeria through Collective responsibility”
To actualize our mission, we organized several events to sensitize and inspire Nigerians to take responsibility for the development of our nation: we printed and distributed leaflets, organized seminars, conferences and rallies in 2008 and 2009.
Over the years, we have remained consistent and committed to the Nigeria project and the cause of humanity through various initiatives
- Advocacy for a New Nigeria, 2006
- Promoting Patriotism and Development in Nigeria Initiative 2008
- Voice of Change Network, 2011
- Voice of Divine Truth International Outreach 2015,
- Project Help a Child Global Campaign, 2015
- Widows Empowerment Project 2018
- Azemobor Gregory Foundation, 2019
Below are pictures of some of the highlight events
To God be the glory!